Peace Museum of the 8th UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon
- Address : 17, Haengchi-gil, Wonnam-myeon, Eumseong-gun (Sangdang 1-ri)
- Website : http://www.eumseong.go.kr/peace
- Tel : 043-571-5932
- Open Hours : 9:00 – 18:00 (Last Entry at 17:00)
- Closing Days : January 1 / Monday. However, if Monday is a holiday, the museum will be closed on the first weekday after the holiday instead. / Seollal and Chuseok
- Price for Using the Facility : Free
- Admission Price : Free
- Parking Fee : Free
- Parking Facilities : General 6 / Disabled 2
- Convenience Facilities for the Disabled : BF Self Authentication Completed
The Peace Museum of the 8th UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon was built as an educational venue that would honor the UN spirit and the activities and accomplishments of the 8th UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and, further on, to articulate his dreams and visions to youths, who will become the future global leaders. It has a site area of 7,803㎡ and a building area of 2,856.76㎡, and is composed of participatory exhibitions about 8th UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon that incorporate multilateral fields such as arts, play, experience, and education. Also, it was constructed as a complex cultural healing space equipped with education rooms and rest areas such as multipurpose rooms, conference rooms, and a small library
The collections of the 8th UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon are exhibited here, and the 1st floor is composed of hands-on experience-type exhibition halls where you can enjoy and learn through interactive media, and you can also operate educational programs.
This floor introduces Korea’s history in the UN as well as everything from the conception dreams of the first Korean UN secretary general to his activities and accomplishments after being inaugurated as the UN secretary general.