This Confucian school was built in 1740 (the 10th year of King Yeongjo’s reign) and rebuilt in 1906. Along with Jicheon Seowon, it has become one of the best Confucian schools in Eumseong. In terms of arrangement, this school has a lecture hall on the left side and an ancestral shine on the right.
Palseong-ri and Malma-ri in Saenggeuk-myeon, Eumseong-gun
Along with Jicheon Seowon, this Confucian school is a valuable cultural heritage through which the architectural structure of Confucian schools during the Joseon dynasty can be studied.